Saturday 19 March 2011

the programming thing

Well for the past few weeks i have been attending the programming group, club, social thing, and iv got to say it has been interesting. When i first went along I had my doubts and i still do with there still being no animators present (with them deciding whether they want to come or not) we don't actually look at this point if we will finish at all.
However i am pleased to say that I (probably because I'm the only third year there) have managed to get to model one of the main characters. Here he is:
(Ive got to say at this point I'm really happy with him and that rarely happens)

Iv also had the chance to make some other really attractive assets which i normally would not make. So personally even though it may still fail and we might not finish I have had the opportunity to make some good looking assets and I can also say I have worked as a group made up of more than just game artists which has enabled me to see how we all factor into to the process which is I suppose is worth it.

No comments: