Thursday 21 April 2011

Year 3

Technically, for myself, this year has been quite weird, as in the fact that if i think back even to as little time ago as the rooftop project I cant help but think that it was really quite a poor project as most of the problems I had during were easily remidied.
And then i think of all the things I have learned even as recently as the last week:
the cloth modifier
little max tools which make life so much easier
that a lighting map is the difference between a flat texture and something more realistic
Alot of unreal tools-matinee, kismet, different material techniques and interactive meshes.

If i could go back to the start of this year even the start of the course I would have tried harder to not stick to my ways and be more open to different techniques.

No comments: